Re: re Northgate keyboards

Jordan,
  I feel about Key Tronic 101+Pro as you do about Omni-102 (the KTs
are no longer made without those darn Win keys; what's special about
the Pro model is a hardware switch for switching the positions of
ctrl and caps lock).
  Anyhow, on three/four occasions, I have removed the outer cover
and taken both in&outsides with me for a shower, dowsing them with
a spray cleaner like Lysol or Fantastik, scrubbing the keys and
housing with an old toothbrush, then letting everything dry out for
a day before reassembling. One keyboard has had two showers so far.
You may be amazed at how much gunk washes out. It could well return
your Omni to almost-new status.
  -otis