Re: Threading (Message-ID:

Earthlink allows Netscape, but my Netscape crashes a lot on
some websites. And Netscape charges $$ for support.

At some point in the past, Earthlink offered Eudora for
free; the people I know who took the offer have had no
problems.

Other than that, I don't know. Your answer might be at
http://www.earthlink.net.

Judith Davidsen