Re: Xy on Mac revisited

Russ Urquhart wrote:
Hi Patricia,
Do you know if this would work if you pointed it at the original Xy install executable? (There was one, right?) I seem to recall there was one.
Interesting suggestion. I rather doubt it, and don't have CrossOver
Office any more (it was one of those trial versions, expired after 30
days). At the time I didn't have time to search for the old install
disks. But that install routine doesn't work under Windows, IIRC:
we've all been copying our setups from one machine to another for
years, no?

--
Patricia M. Godfrey
PriscaMG@xxxxxxxx