Re: Xy3 printer drivers

Robert Holmgren wrote:

> ** Reply to message from "J. R. Fox"  on Tue, 02 Sep 2003
> 08:01:13 -0700
>
> > Now, let's all do what we can to make sure that Brian
> > has all these PRN files for the Xywrite.Com site.
>
> I backed the entire TTG website up to CD, "just in case...". All the AppNotes,
> everything. If the PRN that you need was on that site, I have it. I could
> just knock off another copy of the CD and send it to Brian. Is that what you
> want to do, fill holes in the (very handy!) XyWrite.com collection? (Sorry, I
> haven't been following this discussion.)

I had been replying to a request from Carlo Caballero. It would indeed be good
to have this material be present in more than one repository. I had some 3-series
drivers that might have been similar to the ones Carlo was looking for, but they
were not the exact ones. Back when the XyQ BBS existed, I recall thinking that
someone should have (privately) backed all this stuff up, just in case . . . but
there
were so many files, and most not of direct interest to me at the time. The TTG
site
had some other and later stuff, but did it even duplicate all that had been on the
BBS ?

Jordan