XYWRITE FILES

RM>I had a look at my tapes and cannot find any backup of the original
RM>XYWrite files. I still cannot find the original (and update) disks.

Ranald, our computer honcho at work finally gave me a single-user disk which I
have been able to utilize. The only problem I'm having is that the commands are
all different, but I'm slowly sorting them out. Besides, at home, I usually
write my stories in WFW and them convert them to CText in order to add my
bylines in the proper format.

RM>The reason I made the message private being that I was not sure if
RM>you had copies of the disks or a registered version ...it does make a
RM>difference when corresponding in the open on the BBS.

Our company has registered, and I believe I'm covered under their multiple-user
setup.

RM>I will return to you should my disks come to light, in the meantime I
RM>trust you will be given some help in the XYWrite conference.

Yes, I've been getting lots of help. Thank you for telling me about this most
COol COnference! One of these days, I may figure out what's going on with the
keyboard files at work, and duplicate it at home.

.....COol MOther reesa.marchetti@xxxxxxxx
---
 * CMPQwk #1.4 * UNREGISTERED EVALUATION COPY