Upgrade Waiting

What is happening with my order for upgrade to XY4 from Signature.

Order placed last January.

My credit card has been charged for $77.00 (US) on March 27, 1993, and I am
still waiting !

And why 77.00 $ ?? the upgrade should have costed somewhere around 35 $. Is
there an Extra charge for extra-slow delivery ?

Is that an indication of the kind of special service provided by the new owners
?

Please phone or fax your reply; you have my numbers in your files !

Michel Slivitzky Saint-Raymond (Quebec) G0A 4G0 Canada