Re: Windows 10 considerations

I must admit I am alarmed, after the past couple of emails, that I
cannot make Win 10 updates optional, and wait a few days to make sure
there are no reports of catastrophe. Is there some simple way to
disable or delay automatic updates? Otherwise, I am enjoying it,
especially that Eudora runs so much better than on Win 8. I find
either vastly superior to 7. The Win 8 interface never bothered me
much because I simply put all my most-used programs in the taskbar.
So it was always there anyway, just as in 7 and 10. I never found it
possible to navigate the 'start section' of Win 8, but found that
typing the first few letters of any program would quickly get me
where I wanted to go, if it wasn't already in my taskbar.