RX Function Call

   Sherry, it's my understanding that the quirky SE feature that Carl and
   I have been corresponding about only works in Xy 4. I'm still looking
   for something similar to work in Xy 3+.

   To recap, after doing an across files search and opening the desired
   document, merely invoving SE without a new search string causes the
   last-used search string to be inserted on the Command Line. I've
   rigged up a key at executes the SE call: key=BX,(,s,e,) thanks to
   Carl. I want to do something similar to save keystrokes in Xy 3+.

   jim eberle jeberle@xxxxxxxx