Re: OT: query regarding HTML

Jordan,

Cleanprint is a beast of different kind. It is just a bookmark you
invoke when at a page. Then it works its magic.

Best regards,

Kari Eveli
LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland)
lexitec@xxxxxxxx

*** Lexitec Online ***

23.2.2017, 19:50, J R FOX wrote:
FireFox reports: "Could not find any matching Add-Ons." So maybe it is something other than a standard browser extension ? They have done a major overhaul of their browser extensions infrastructure anyway, now requiring that these be signed and approved. But I'd like to see if this will play nice with current issue FF. (I'm using Portable ESR FF 4570, which offers exceptions to much of the aforementioned restrictions.)