RE: HP Deskjet 540 printer file

On 07/16/96 at 10:53 AM,
  "Beeson, Douglas"  said (in so many words):

>David,

>Are you looking for the Windows Deskjet 540 driver or a XyWrite for DOS
>version? I have the Windows driver...
> ----------

Sorry, should have said. XyDos. AND, R Tennenbaum sent me one! The last
revision in it is 2/23/93. It will probably be fine, but if anyone has a
later version I wouldn't mind. Thanks everyone.

--
                     Regards,
                     David

"What would life be without arithmetic, but a scene of horrors?"
            -Rev. Sydney Smith, lettr to young lady, 22 July 1835

David Auerbach              auerbach@xxxxxxxx (David Auerbach)
Department of Philosophy & Religion
NCSU
Box 8103