Re: Updated prn files for XyWrite III+

David Rosenthal wrote:

I'm now using an HP Deskjet 5051, and I haven't been able to find a printer file that works--even
just monochrome.
Are you sure it's truly HP PCL? Some HP printers aren't. On the other hand, we have a DJ5650 (I think) at the office to which I print from Xy--but 4, not III. Using a direct parallel connection on the 98 box, from USB on XP; the printer is hooked up to both), not TYP; and one of the LJ .prn files. Don't remember which off the top of my head; will try to check next week.
--
Patricia M. Godfrey
priscamg@xxxxxxxx