Re: VERSION 3.56

John: see my message to Chris on this subject.

I am IRATE about this. No single feature has caused me to stick with XyWrite as
long as the auto-replace feature! This despite the fact that XyWrite's main
competitors (Word, Word Perfect) are leaving it in the dust with certain
features such as font handling and WYSIWYG display.

I cannot believe that XyWrite couldn't do something to retain this feature if
they wanted to! These guys are obviously skilled programmers. PLEASE, folks,
lets see if we can get XyQuest to put this feature back in XyWrite IV?

Otherwise, I wont upgrade.

Stephen