Re: UnDo error #5

Patricia,
I've been running 24x7 for at least 5 years, with both 98 and XP. No problem. And the UnDo error also comes during normal day usage.
Harry Binswanger wrote:
Now I'm getting UnDo error #5 at strange intervals--e.g., overnight.
Harry, you pretty much HAVE to shut a Windows box down once a day, so you
might as well do it overnight. The blasted thing mucks itself up
otherwise. If you need an always-on box to act as a sever, run *nix or
something on it. Windows cannot hack it.

--
Patricia M. Godfrey
priscamg@xxxxxxxx

Harry Binswanger