Re: MISSING MSG. BASE

Jordan, we encountered a problem 2 days ago during the process of defragmenting
the hard drive of this system. Consequently, several messages were lost. In
addition, pointers from the userlog base to the message base were out of synch,
requiring a squeeze of the message base and removal of messages more than 30
days old. At this point the message base and user base are in parallel.

Incidentally, I will be forwarding a letter to you within the next week with
respect to your previous letter.

--Jim J.