message for Andrea Chiozzi

Dear Andrea,
I'm happy to answer to your message and, if you like, I can contact you at
your private e-mail address. I didn't it for two reasons:
1. You didn't explicitly put your e-mail address at the end of your
message(s)
2. The list (or me only? May be...) receives two messages every time you
send your message; the second message is apparently meaningless. I suspect
it waits for an answer to record new addresses of people to be contacted
even if unsolicited. Can you please answer about this doubt?
Obviously, if you like to be contacted privately, I will contact you in
Italian. I think it's not correct to send messages in Italian to the
list...
Ciao
Adriano Ortile