Re: welcomes & farewells

:   [ ... ] may I ask you to confirm receipt? :  A couple of
people have told me they received :   empty reply messages from me,
[ ... ]

Nathan: Received in full, and thanks *very* much. After I posted,
another subscriber sent me a copy of his Welcome and it was a
revelation. Now I feel doubly Welcomed. Don't know if the glitch
when I subscribed was AO's or the server's, but I can say with
certainty that when I found the xylist I was so thrilled I
wouldn't have overlooked or lost *anything* that came from it. My
only other tech problems with the list have been AO's recently,
but the AO email system, in near-collapse from overload for a
while last month, works flawlessly now.

I do recall one or two postings recently that were blank except
for your form return address, but just assumed you'd hit the
wrong key. Who doesn't now and then (except me, of course )?
Again, many thanks.   --annie

====================== annie fisher | nyc | okAnnie@xxxxxxxx