From: nsivin
To: xywrite
Subject: Harmon Seaver: Why?
Date: Tuesday, April 16, 1996 3:11AM

Harmon,

The beauty of language resides it is in redundancy, but really, Harmon,
aren't you overdoing it? Can't you keep your mouth shut when you have
nothing
new to say? Windoze...OS/2...Linux...your meditations clog my monitor like
so
much sticky arrowroot. Take all that time you waste here responding to every
burp and fart and instead create some brilliant XPL. Write cleverly like
Holmgren. Offer knockout XyWrite suggestions like Leslie. Ponder tough
Xyproblems like Annie. Or, for Christsake, think twice before punching the
send button.

Yours in disgust,

Jack Shafer