Re: Pgm to increase point size

At 12:14 AM 3/30/97 EST, you wrote:
>** Reply to note from Harry Binswanger  Sat, 29 Mar 97
21:03:54 +0000

>> Where do you get this stuff? Do you have a manual I don't have?
>
>Harry: I'm pretty sure the additive parameters were documented from
>the get-go, in Signature. Where, exactly, I don't remember.
>Probably in Making the Transition;
I guess I was the loser when I threw out my 8 pounds of Sig documentation,
thinking that the Xy4 stuff would be better.
>BTW, this works with other
>commands too, e.g., LM, RM, IP, LS, etc., etc.

You're kidding!!! How come this isn't advertised, documented? These things
are a huge convenience.

>As for BX (ne/100), you can thank Tim for that one. In general, the
>number after the slash is the VA$DT you want; XP is a special case:
>ne/0 doesn't work, but ne/100 does. You can also get XP with ne/8;
>that's the VAlue of $DT when you toggle into eXPanded view from draft
>view via func TG. I think there may be other eXPanded-view values as
>well, possibly on toggling from graphical view(s). The $DT switch
>works also with CAll and REad. Tim, have I missed anything?

You think if we're really, really good, then after death we go to a place
where all of XyWrite is explained to us?

Thanks, Carl.

Harry

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx