Shareware Survey

Thanks for your anecdotes, which may find a place in the article. As a
shareware developer as well as an author, I'm sorry to hear of your
experiences of less-than-professional software publishers. Just a few
of them can rub off on the rest of us, who strive for professionalism.
One thing I have noticed, in conducting the current survey and
otherwise, is that those with bad experiences seem to be most vocal
about them. Understandable, but a little challenging in preparing the
piece!