From: "Kari Eveli"

Sent: Tuesday, September 27, 2011 02:06 AM
Subject: Re: XyWrite for Windows

Paul,

XW originally worked on my last XP machine but then stopped. I
find it now works under the virtual XP machine on my new Windows 7 computer. I find this quite interesting. Installing the beast seems to be nearly impossible even under VirtualPC. Never had a working installation. So would it be possible to upload a working instance somewhere for others to download? After all, this is no competition as far as NotaBene is concerned. Best regards, Kari Eveli LEXITEC Book Publishing (Finland) lexitec@xxxxxxxx *** Lexitec Online *** Lexitec in English: http://www.lexitec.fi/english.html Home page in Finnish: http://www.lexitec.fi/ XyWrite Utilities: http://www.lexitec.fi/xywrite/utility.html