Superscripsit

Tim Bahr asked if anyone remembers Superscripsit.

I remember it, though I spent almost fourteen years writing on Radio Shack's
Scripsit. A WONDERFULLY simple and fast writing program. And very much
similar in concept to Xywrite.

In fact, I have reconfigured Xywrite to follow many of Scripsit's key
commands. These commands are so much part of my typing that I just didn't
want to change. I'm in many ways an old dog, and have difficulty learning
new tricks.

Oh, if only Tandy had had the brains to push their system as Apple did.
Their operating system was solid and smart, and it loved the keyboard rather
than the mouse.

Bob
Bob Zimmerman
13909 Briarwood Drive, #323