XYDOS/OS2 installation

I have installed OS/2 2.1 on my system last December and have been using XYDOS
in a VDM ever since. Never felt the need to reboot under
DOS.
 While installation (on my 486/33 with 16mb, Sony CD-ROM) went without a hitch
(I followed IBM instructions in the read.me file to the
LETTER), the learning curve for OS/2 was quite steep during the first weeks.
 XYDOS works very well in a VDM, with small speed improvement than under plain
DOS. The only problems I encountered were with the
UltraVision Utility I load before XYDOS to get a 36x94 lines screen on my 16in.
monitor; the mouse cursor has under certain conditions difficulty to access the
lower part of the screen.
Michel Slivitzky              E-Mail: Michels@xxxxxxxx
INRS-Eau, Universite du Quebec         Phone : +1-418-337-6947  1440,
rang Notre-Dame; C.P. 698        Fax  : +1-418-337-6666
Saint-Raymond (Quebec) G0A 4G0 Canada