Re: Printing page range

--- "Patricia M. Godfrey"  wrote:

> > Hm. You mean XY can generate two end-of-file
> markers? I'll use Notepad
> > to take a look.
> Yes, there's a place after the first one where, if
> you're logging in, who created the file and a whole
> lot
> of other stuff is stored. There are U2 routines to
> remove one of both of the ASCII 26s. But I'd use
> List
> rather than Notepad to be sure of seeing all of it.

Ah, o.k., so that's how the document tracking stuff is
handled by Xy. In most file formats for other
programs, wouldn't more than one EOF amount to a
corrupted file ? (The old LEWP used to do a lot of
non-standard stuff like that. The result was that its
files could not be opened by most anything else in
DOS. Maybe not even LIST, but I don't recall now.)

Jordan