Re: Editing Footnotes

Sorry for the confusion on this, I think I lost the thread on my replies.
Message 10097 should have been in reply to message 10034, the problem of losing
cursor position when editing footnotes. That, I did report as a bug. I
checked again with development about the formatting of the footnotes on screen,
and they did state that this feature works as designed. The way that EDITOR is
setup to read these commands is to read them at print time only. I see the
logic in having the footnotes display as they will print, however since this is
the first request I have received for such a feature, I don't know how much
weight it will bear as a possible enhancement. I will report it as such. On to
more positive notes (i.e. things that have been fixed). You should find in the
Miscellaneous area a file called 4016.NTS which outlines those bugs which were
fixed in version 4.016. Also, I do have the fixed EDITOR which will take care
of the accent problem. This file along with the new .DLG and .MNU files have
been zipped into the file RH.ZIP and they can be picked up from the Request
area. Be sure to save your old .DLG and .MNU files prior to installation. Let
me know how they work.

Regards, Kevin Duval