Re: Printer Garbage

Harmon, that's not quite correct. True, Win95 and WinNT will disable
the OS/2 Boot Manager during installation. But there are very clear
instructions on how to reenable it -- see p. 72 of the WinNT "Start
Here" booklet. As I recall, much the same is found in the Win95
installation booklet. They all coexist nicely for me: Win95 on one
primary partition; WinNT, DOS 6.22, and Windows for Workgroups on
a second primary partition; OS/2 on an extended, logical partition.
I know you can't resist slamming Microsoft at every turn, but Geez,
at least inform yourself just a little before you do!
Regards,
Bill
William H. TeBrake      E-MAIL:  tebrake@xxxxxxxx
Department of History          tebrake@maine.bitnet
University of Maine     TELEPHONE: (Int+1) 207-581-1923
Orono, Maine 04469-5774 USA FAX:    (Int+1) 207-581-1817