Re: Anyone there?

jbesser@xxxxxxxx wrote:
>> time estimate on the new Win95 product?

  sorry, but it isn't. Unless they changed plans recently.

> I'm getting close to making a decision to upgrade OS/2. If I knew the new
   Well, do it -- it's pretty slick. Awesome, in fact. I wasn't all
that tempted to buy it -- and still prefer Linux -- but recently got
paid to install Merlin on a system in a commercial graphics studio, and
I am definitely impressed enough to cough up the $115 for an upgrade,
just to play with it. Absolutely amazing amount of new stuff.

> switch to Win95.

  Why? It will run in good old win3.1, or win-os2.

--
Harmon Seaver hseaver@xxxxxxxx hseaver@xxxxxxxx
The fundamental delusion of humanity is that I am in here -- and you