Re: XyWrite was cool even in South Africa

On Fri, Dec 28, 2012 at 5:24 PM, Manuel Castelao mailto:castelao@xxxxxxxx wrote:
It is amazing for me, as XyWriter, the current success of Zen editors and no-distraction screens. They are reinventing the wheel...

Yes. I use Notational Velocity on my Mac, a bare bones, empty black screen, unix key binding driven "note taker," for quick-put-down-that-thought writing. Copy and paste into Xy4 using Dosbox (or, at high overhead for the i86 on my Mac Mini, WinXP in VMware Fusion). Best of both worlds.