Re: Problem with graphics view...?

M.W. Poirier wrote:
1. Is there a step-by-step set of instructions somewhere (perhaps in the archives, ...I've looked there, but maybe I'm not searching for the right thing) for achieving what Mr. Fenda suggests? I would not mind trying this out.
Mr. Fenda it's me, Manuel Castelao. And yes! This is the link: http://holmgren.home.acedsl.com/postghst.zip Obviously, you need GhostScript. See http://users.datarealm.com/xywwweb/ and search "PostGhst". Best regards, M.C.