How access New Jumbo All-Inclusive XyWWWeb U2 File?

In a message dated 10/27/98 3:03:16 PM Eastern Standard Time, hb@xxxxxxxx
writes:
Question: where and how do you get the file, (is it a file transfer protocol,
or something you can download from the web, and what sort of things are in
it?)
≪
 >        New Jumbo XyWWWeb.U2 File
 > (Almost) All XyWWWeb Programming in One Big Library!
 >       No Thinking Required (Almost)!

 Wow! Thanks Robert and Carl. Dl-ed it just now.

 One question: I have had REORGANIZE for years, but am not sure if
 I have used it (my memory is decaying exponentially). Doesn't it
 renumber? And if so, will it interfere with my own programs' use
 of permanent memory s/g's? I use 555-598 for various thi ≫