RE: XPL Pseudo-code

>Building on suggestions from T. Baehr, C. Gottfried and others
>regarding an XPL "pseudo-code" utility, I composed something called
>XPL2TXT.PM, which I've uploaded to the TTG BBS (as an attachment to
>public message #10620). (To post it here as pseudo-code would be
>tricky -- sorry!) Comments welcome.
> >Carl Distefano
>70154.3452@xxxxxxxx

I tried to post a uuencoded version of Tony Woozley's two
programs, xpltotxt.run and txttoxpl.run several weeks ago, but
it turned to gibberish (problem with the local system that day).
They convert XY euroquotes to the "other" (3-byte printable)
kind, and function calls to bold-faced letter pairs, etc. I can
try again if there's any interest.

Dorothy Day, Indiana University SLIS day@xxxxxxxx