Re: VirtualBox: Can't start VM

Is their repository with prior versions readily findable ?  That's a question I often find myself asking, in regard to a lot of software for download.  (Sometimes the answer is NO, or it doesn't exist.)  Always great to find when it's there, well-organized, and clearly marked.

   Jordan

From: Paul Lagasse
To: xywrite@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, July 27, 2014 4:58 AM
Subject: Re: VirtualBox: Can't start VM

Carl, after I wrote this I launched a VM in Vbox without a CD, real or
virtual, and realized I got a different error than you were reporting. I
did an Internet search on your error report and it led me to the forum
postings I then posted to the list.

You may be seeing the same issues described by many there; your error is
consistent with some of those reported there. If nothing else pans out,
try downgrading to 4.3.12 and seeing how that works out.

Paul Lqgasse