Re: Grrr [OS2 and XY install]

** Reply to note from nsivin@xxxxxxxx 08/09/95 09:07am -0400

The complaint is that on some systems (all those with CD-roms, at least) running OS/2 you
have to do a reboot to vanilla DOS (which I don't keep lying around) in order to install.
Moreover, once you do that the install is klutzy and installs more than you want.
Moremoreover, it is totally unncessary to package it up this way. Any idiot could write a
good front end to a zip file OR I would have been happy with a diskette of zip files: exe.zip,
prn1.zip, prn2.zip, dlg.zip.

David Auerbach                            auerbach@xxxxxxxx
Department of Philosophy & Religion
NCSU     Box 8103