Re: FLAKY KEYBOARD

Paul, I noticed similar keyboard quirks using XyWrite with my Zeos 386. After
much experimentation, I found that the problem disappeared when I removed the
Hercules screen saver program that was supplied with the Zeos. I didn't notice
the problem with any program other than XyWrite, but then XyWrite is running 90
percent of the time on my system. If you're not using a screen saver, check any
other TSR's you may have for possible clash with XyWrite. BTW, using xykbd.com
did *not* solve the problem. Hope this is of some use.
-- Art