Re: F5--and everything went black...

Robert Holmgren wrote:

** Reply to message from "Patricia M. Godfrey"
 on Sun, 24 Jun 2007 16:42:43 -0400
If I try to launch Xy from a bat file (even renamed it .cmd), it flashes briefly on the screen, and closes again.
You're doing something wrong. What does the BATfile say?

-----------------------------
Robert Holmgren
-----------------------------

Well, originally, it did have a lot of erroneous stuff in it, having
been copied from a 9x system (e.g., path=c:\windows\command, which doesn't exist in NT/W@K/XP). But I kept paring down and remming out, and was finally left with this:

cd h:\xy4
H:
editor

And yes, I recall you told me that the login command (H:) and the Cd
H: one can be combined, but I didn't have my posts over there at the time to look it up.

HOW, please, do you determine which DVM will launch a DOS app? I
cannot even find commad.com on that XP box.

--
Patricia M. Godfrey
PriscaMG@xxxxxxxx