Re: Russian keyboard TT

" ** Reply to note from hickling@xxxxxxxx (Lee Hickling) Wed, 5 Feb 97 13:40:25 +0000
"
" >   The prevailing modern pronunciation MARE-uh-lund displays the way
" > strongly accented languages like English tend to relax the vowels in
" > unaccented syllables into the sound linguists call schwa, pronounced uh.
" > It's a trait that we share with speakers of Russian.
" >
" > Lee Hickling
" --------------------------
" To relate this to XPL (sorry, but digressions of a literary or
" linguistic nature are NOT off-topic -- not on a XyWrite list!), I have
" a little program that temporarily remaps key assignments to characters
" corresponding to Cyrillic letters when  (a TrueType font)
" is invoked in XyWin. In other words, lets you alternate between
" English and Cyrillic keyboards without changing .KBD files. Convenient
" for producing bilingual texts. If anyone's interested, let me know.
" Carl Distefano * * * CLDistefano@xxxxxxxx

	Yes, please. Do you have a DOS type as well?