RE: search/replace program

On Sat, 30 Mar 2002, Bill Troop wrote:

> problems can only be easily repaired in a
> program like Quark or Pagemaker. It would be so nice if someone
> would add a few more typesetting controls to XyWrite . . . . .

Or Ventura, which is what I use. My own rpeference is to use two
programs: XyWrite 3.57 for editing and copy-editing,
spell-checking, and so on; then flipping over into Ventura 8 for
the typesetting. Ventura has a search-&-replace and a spell-check
function, but they are awkward compared with XyWrite's.

George H Scithers of owlswick@xxxxxxxx