Fresh Install Package

Friends of Xy,
My latest computer is running XP and, in my moves, I have found I have lost my install discs for Xy4 and Xy for Windows. Copying across from my old machine has proven less than satisfactory. XyIII just freezes at start-up. XyWin will boot up, function for a bit and then complain about a lack of resources and crash. Anyone have a pointer to an install package for Xy of any stripe with which I can mount a fresh iteration of Xy. My work is heading back into a scenario in which rapid composition and editing is an absolute requirement (ie Xy is not a choice; it's Xy or die!)

Peter