Re: Development

When David Auerbach said "Now, in response to Ken's question
about VBA. NO.  REXX is by far the better model" did I detect
an OS bias? Let me rephrase the question. How would you feel
about an embedded basic language in a Windows product?

Incidentally, and maybe I'm on Mars, but I do not feel that I am
"fighting" with Robert Holmgren at all. I'm a bit surprised
that's how it looks.

Finally, and I intend to check on this, I believe development has
in fact been working on fixing chain printing recently. I will
get back to you with more details.

K.