Re: xy2word and word2xy (Word macros)- need XYWRITE

Response to Shawn on the word macros:

Hi & thanks for your response ...
 Problem is I DON'T USE WORD (or any other word
processor, for that matter as I've tried them and
find them VERY lacking), the closest I come to
word is WORDPAD in ACCESSORIES. Will they work
there? That version is in the ACCESSORIES
sub-folder of PROGRAM FILES. Putting the file
there doesn't seem to work.
 I seem to remember from "long ago" (many
versions back) that there was a pair of XY files
(either EXE or PGM) for XYWRITE. Does anyone
remember these and, if so can they be found?
Dick Giering