Re:

Reply to note from Harry Binswanger  Sun, 12 Dec
2004 22:20:31 -0500

> a strange thing happened: LH (LOADHELP) no longer works.
> it doesn't seem to be my .kbd file. And I didn't touch U2. LH
> works if I don't make any changes in it. But once I make the
> most meaningless trivial change (e.g., adding a space to the
> text below the first line), it no longer works.

I don't follow you, Harry. What are you changing? Frame LH?
(Inadvisable.) Another part of U2? (If so, what?) Something other
than U2? (Ditto.)

Try swapping in a backup copy of your U2 file. (You do keep
backups, don't you? Especially if you're going to "fool around"
like this.)

Any luck?

--
Carl Distefano