Re: XYWRITE digest 1043

Bill:
 Your comments are very "to the point" I suuest you look into the freeware
"software" that is available from "http://allchars.polder.net;. I've been
using it for a number of years with the diacritics I use and there appear to be
others available. Which I'm not sure.
 Thought you'd like to know.
Dick Giering