Re: NB bombs in OS/2

For what it's worth, I had no probems with NB or the NB demo running
OS/2, FP12. In fact the demo worked so well, that convinced me to buy
the full product.
	I have had some problems with a full screen WIN/OS2 NB in
background when using NS4.61. But closing NB solves all the problems.

I do, however, have problems in updating NB from 4.003 to 4.004 from
the update file at NotaBene. WIN/OS2 gives me an error message:
"Unexpected error: 23" -- Whatever that means.

I think this NB is a good (and alive) successor to XY (which I have
used since XYW2).

Best,
Bob Woods

Robert Woods