Re: Re Xy on VISTA--sleep mode

flash wrote:

Make sure that the folder where Xy is installed is "in the path". See
the attached screen shot and connect the dots.

If the Xy folder is not there, add it manually (syntax as in the
screenshot).
But do you need to if you set the Working directory (in the pif
properties sheet, as Robert was telling me to do a while back) to
editor.exe's dir? And then have startup.int load settings.dfl,
and have settings.dfl tell Xy what directories everything is in?
Does that way of setting the path work in XP too (I know Flash
uses W2K)? Because one does need to get Ghostscript and GSView in
the path. (By the by, anyone know if those two absolutely
necessary apps work under Vista? Which versions?)
--
Patricia M. Godfrey
PriscaMG@xxxxxxxx