Re: Hello to Xywrite mail list

Thanks all for the friendly welcome and useful information. I called TTG
this morning and ordered the competitive upgrade for XyWrite 4.0 for DOS
(DOS instead of Windows because I'm stubborn and old fashioned, I guess) so
I should be XyWriting within a week or so. I'm looking foward to further
interaction with the group. Hopefully I won't ask too many silly questions
and will be able to contribute myself after I climb the learning curve.
Thanks again.

Michael Luth
mluth@xxxxxxxx