Re: DOSIDLE vs. TAMEDOS

 Like Harry, I too would like to know about the relative merits
 of these two programmes. I have noticed that DOSIDLE does not
 have any effect on my thesaurus problems, while TAMEDOS does
 allow me to use the stand alone arrows and Pages UP and DOWN.
 As to whether DOSIDLE has any effect on cooling the CPU, I have
 no idea.

-----