Re: Netscape, XyWrite, and the Media

Well, since you asked:

We use MS IE 5 mostly. Netscape rarely, but sometimes. I have no problems
with Microsoft, or any other vendor, as long as the stuff works.

I use XyWrite because it works, and the publishers I wrote for in the 80s
used it. I use MS products because they work, and current customers and
business contacts use them. We make our software decisions based on
convenience and self-interest, not a political agenda. (We're running a
micro-business. I wish we had the luxury to think about whether or not a
piece of software dovetailed with our worldview.)

Walter Jowers, Nashville
E-mail: walter.jowers@xxxxxxxx
Biz website: http://www.nashscene.com/~housesense