Re: file searching/vista help

Bill Troop wrote:
Alternatively, the download is available here: http://www.softwarepatch.com/windows-vista/vistahelper-security.html and you don't have to do this annoying WGA thing. Why MS should allow an external website to access its files without this WGA nonsense is utterly, utterly beyond me.
Thanks. I'll try that if I get a spare minute. The answer is that Microsludge assumes that other companies are honest but that all end-users are crooks, idiots, or both. -- Patricia M. Godfrey priscamg@xxxxxxxx