Re: CLipboard

I don't know about win98, but I paste from the
clipboard all the time using win95 and I suspect
it is the same. Assuming you have copied
something to the clipboard, using the EDIT
pulldown menu in XWwin, select "paste from
clipboard" and the clipboard material is copied at
the point of the cursor.
 I just copied your mail message to the
clipboard, then went to XWrite and copied it into
the document I was/am working upon. Works fine!
Dick Giering