Re: typing in lower case

It does what it does; it doesn't do what it doesn't do.
The mishandling of opening quotation marks and parens is
perhaps -- perhaps! -- forgivable, but the errors with
abbreviations like e.g., i.e., et al. and so forth, which
I use all the time, are the killers for me. It's too
distracting to be forever toggling AU.

By the way, Xy4 is more like a mid *90's* program, and
the bugs are all still there. And what's the point of
producing an XPL variant if it doesn't at least correct
salient defects in the original?

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx