Re: VirtualBox update

Carl, MS is barred under a settlement with Sun from providing W2K in
any form:

Therefore, take MS's advice: acquire the OS from a 'website' and find a serial number with Google.

This also applies to several other MS OS's, including some versions of XP.

I know it's tough, but we have to adjust to this! - - B